Wednesday 22 October 2014

Blog Stigma

Still trying to figure out what I want this blog to be? I figured fashion would be best since its what I am passionate and could easily right about but then I feel that's not what there is all to me. I have many passions and hobbies and just stuff going on in my life! I am thinking it will be more of a lifestyle blog? But I don't really want to put a label on it. So I will just keep posting what I feel like, fashion, makeup, food (as in baking)! Diet, exercise and just life in general. Because its not just one particular thing that makes up a whole person. Sometimes I feel fashion bloggers or food bloggers or even youtubers I follow get really run down and sometimes when they do try post something different that they get hounded for it. But people in general usually have more than one interest or may have lost or gained inspiration to try something different! This is how my title came to be, as I have  had it in my mind for years...About A Girl. Girls are complex and we have many things going on, the ultimate multi-taskers :) Hears to people who blog wanting to be whatever they want to be without the labels, stigma's and everything else. Hears to writing about what ever we feel like writing about on any particular day!

Taylor xXxX

No comments:

Post a Comment