Thursday 30 October 2014

Quickie

Just a quick post! Been busy with work and my birthday week!! I am always really busy at month end due to working in the accounting field! Looking forward to the weekend, planning a quiet one as Jacob flies back to work tomorrow, plans are to blog, whip up some tasty recipes and get some exercise in (along with washing, laundry, and housework but that stuff is boring!) As well as training my naughty Ellie! She is getting better but just loves being so cheeky! I swear she thinks she is 10 foot tall and 100 kilo's not this tiny little baby! Puppy school was meant to start this week but the trainer called in sick, so its been delayed until next week, just want to get her in so we can sort her out especially her toilet training!

On another note, I have been obsessed with the ripped jeans trend for a while now, and the styles are finally hitting aussie shores (we are so behind the times still!!) I purchased two pairs over the weekend from ASOS.com.au and cannot wait for them to arrive. I went with two high waisted with rips at the knee's, one is a dark denim while the other is lighter. Will post once I receive them :)

Talk Soon XXX





Pic's from Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment