Friday 17 October 2014

Sally's Baking Addiction = My New Addiction

Cooking.... its all I feel like doing lately is cooking?? I have stumbled across the most beautiful blog - Sally's Baking Addiction! And all I can say is I too am addicted!!! Sally not only posts amazing recipes but she also talks through the process on how each recipe came to be, her feedback from her friends and hubby and how you could adjust it to suit your liking or dietary needs :)

Funfetti Buttermilk Pancakes-2    Raspberry Lemon Cupcakes-2

I am going to try and re-create her peanut butter cookies this weekend and maybe the pancakes?? She also has a amazing donut recipe that are baked not fried!! With a mouth-watering glaze! I will blog about my adventures in the kitchen and fingers crossed they come out as pretty and tasty as Sally's.
Mmmm I can feel myself already preparing extra squats, lunges and lifts to work this all off!!

http://sallysbakingaddiction.com/ - Take a look and enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment