Saturday 18 October 2014

Currently Craving - Everthing Sabo Skirt

SaboSkirt is one of my fave aussie brands, they have on trend pieces and great prices and also ship world wide! Take a look - http://saboskirt.com/
Love this bright colourful summer dress!
I am obsessed with stripes! But I am super picky when it comes to them! They have to be the right size, width, spacing and colour! I tend to be drawn to more navy and white combos over the original black and white. I don't know why the black and white feels too jail bird for me? :)
Again great bright summer colour, looks great paired with a simple black top and minimal accessories.
I am have been on the hunt for a good pair of leopard pants, I was leaning towards tights/leggings but these look so much more comfortable and would be more cooler in the hot summer days where you want to cover you legs (i.e you forgot to shave your legs that morning!)
Simple and great for running errands on hot day or perfect for a cover-up at the beach or at the pool

No comments:

Post a Comment